19 Nov Be Safe This Black Friday
Thanksgiving is here, and that means Black Friday is as well. The day after Thanksgiving is one of the busiest shopping days of the year. All kinds of stores have amazing deals on Black Friday. In many instances, it seems like they are practically giving away certain high dollar items. This is why so many people seem to go crazy about Black Friday Deals.
Sadly, there have been far too many incidents of Black Friday shoppers getting beaten up or even killed in all of the madness. That is why if anyone is planning on going shopping this Black Friday, they need to be prepared. They do not want to wind up as another crazy news story.
- Bring snacks and water when shopping for long periods of time.
- Bring hand warmers when standing outside in lines.
- Park in well-lit areas and keep keys in hand when walking to cars.
- Leave kids at home and out of harm’s way.
- Keep wallets secure by storing them in front pockets or a fanny pack.
- If you take a purse, never set it down.
- Keep all purchases in brown bags, thieves will be looking for bags from high end stores.
- Remember, nothing in any store is worth starting a fight over.
So long as a person follows these tips, they will be less likely to run into any trouble while shopping on Black Friday.